Monday, February 9, 2009

Time keeps moving on and on and on...

(title from Blink 182 - Man Overboard - The Mark, Tom, & Travis Show)

Holy, holy cats.

I just read the best news-- Blink 182 is reuniting for a tour this summer! 

Please, readers, don't be offended when I tell you that my first thought upon reading it this morning was, "There IS a God!!!"

We have been waiting for this for several years. You've already seen me sing my praises for Angels and Airwaves (AVA), and for good reason - Tom DeLonge is a genius.

I'm terribly, terribly excited and I cannot wait to see what Mark, Tom, & Travis have up their sleeves for their fans!



On a much less giddy note, Unwritten Law singer Scott Russo lost his family home in a fire last week. 
All humans are safe; the Russo pets and belongings, tragically, did not survive. 
Scott's family members were also hurt by our failing economy, and as a result, he was the sole provider and their home was uninsured. 
If you are an Unwritten Law fan and would like to offer Scott your financial or emotional support, please visit UL's MySpace page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment