Sunday, April 12, 2009

does your radio read your mind?

Ever get a song stuck in your head, not a popular song, just any song- and hear it on the radio the same day? 

Happens to me all the time.

How about having a particular favorite song, falling asleep with the radio on, and waking up seconds before it comes on the radio?

Again.. all the time.

What I really get a kick out of, though, is that yesterday I was riding home from Mom-a-tron's house, thinking, "how weird would it be if I started the Jeep on Easter Sunday and heard, like, Metallica (since it's like, "devil music," say some), on the radio (since my radio's never off) the moment it turned over?"

Guess what.

Apparently, I'm psychic. 

My favorite by far, however, is listening to something, anything, shuffle, on my iTouch, and I'm really groovin' to something, and when it's over, I think, "it sure would be awesome to hear (insert catchy tune here) right now," and bing!, it rolls up in my playlist.

Question, and really think about this one:

Does my radio read my brain waves; 
or-
does my brain read the radio waves?





1 comment:

  1. It's so weird the way that happens. And you're right...it happens all the time. It's nice when it does too because then I get to listen to the exact song I was in the mood for.

    ReplyDelete